The main goal of the ICE 2013 is to provide an opportunity for academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise.
An additional goal of the ICE is to provide a place for academics and professionals with inter-disciplinary to Econophysics interact with members within and outside their own particular disciplines.
Selected papers will be published in the Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review (JESTR) (http://www.jestr.org).
Topics of interest include the following:
- Chaos and Order In Economy
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- Neural Networks and Economy
- Thermodynamic Approach of Economy
- Market as Complex Adaptive Systems
- Evolutionary Economics
- Physics of Risk
- Statistical and probabilistic methods in Economics and Finance
- Econophysics of Stock and other Markets
- Complex Socio-Economic Networks
- Nonadditive Entropy and nonextensive statistical mecanics in Socio-Economics
- Agent-based models: Theory and Simulations