Thank you for your participation in 2nd International Conference on Econophysics!
We have started working for preparing the 3rd one!
Chair of the Conference
The 2nd International Conference on Econophysics (ICE) will be held from 13th to 14th of September 2013, at the Lucy Hotel, Kavala.
You can view or download the Program of the Conference from here.
You can view or download the Conference Proceedings from here.
The main goal of the ICE 2013 is to provide an opportunity for academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise.
An additional goal of the ICE is to provide a place for academics and professionals with inter-disciplinary to Econophysics interact with members within and outside their own particular disciplines.
Selected papers will be published in the Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review (JESTR) (http://www.jestr.org).
Topics of interest include the following:
1. R.N.Mantegna “Evolution of correlation structure of stock indices” Department of Physics, University of Palermo, Italy,
2. P.Argyrakis "Spreading of financial crises in different countries". Department of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
3. Juergen Mimkes "Introduction to Physical Economics" Dept. of Physics, Paderborn University,Germany.
4. Santo Banerjee “Opinion Dynamics and Sociochaos”. Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
5. Z.Georganta “The Dynamics of Greece’s Public Debt: The Role of Economic Parasitism in an Econophysics Framework” Department of Applied Informatics, University of Macedonia, Greece
6. Dror Kenett "Quantifying interaction between groups in financial markets" Department of Physics, Boston University, USA